職位：Company Secretarial Manager
- Well versed with Listing Rules
- Company secretarial experience in sizable professional firm
- Experience in staff training
- To be responsible for full spectrum of company secretarial services to Hong Kong and offshore companies
- To liaise with clients, and other professional advisors and various government authorities / regulations
- To manage the Graduate Trainee Programme. To train and supervise a team of trainees in performing their duties and meeting training objectives
- To identify staff training needs, formulate training strategies, design, plan and deliver module training; and to monitor learning progress and evaluate training effectiveness
- To undertake ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder and chartered member of HKICS/ICSA or legal profession
- At least 5 years' company secretarial experience from a sizable professional firm, with solid experience in team coaching and training
- Well versed with Listing Rules, Hong Kong Companies Ordinance and other relevant rules and regulations and common offshore jurisdictions
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS office applications and Chinese work processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties please state your employment history, present and expected salary on your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared within the Conpak Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider applications unsuccessful. Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will normally be kept for a period of 2 years.