職位：Senior Accountant/Junior Accountant
- Full Set of Accounts
- LCCI Certificate
- Knowledge of Xero accounting software
- To be responsible for the full function accounting duties pertaining to the business – debtors, creditors, petty cash, banking accounts, statutory returns and monthly reporting
- To handle client enquires
- To provide training to junior staff
- To handle ad-hoc assignments as assigned
- University graduate or higher diploma holder in any discipline
- Candidates who are interested in practicing Intellectual Property affairs are welcome
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and communication skills
- High level of integrity, self-motivation and proactivity
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin and/or Cantonese)
- Undergraduates will be considered for Intern (Part-time)
Interested parties please state your employment history, present and expected salary on your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared within the Conpak Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider applications unsuccessful. Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will normally be destroyed within 2 years after rejection of the application.