- Full Set of Accounts
- Good Knowledge of Accounting Software
- Strong Coaching Skills
- To perform full set of accounts independently
- To prepare management accounts, financial statements and monthly accounting reports, bank reconciliations, vouchers, accounting schedules, etc.
- To provide coaching to team members
- To handle ad-hoc assignments as and when required
- To handle client enquires
- LCC1 or Higher Diploma or above in Accounting / Finance or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years' working experience in Accounting field
- Good knowledge of accounting software (Peachtree or Xero is preferred)
- Payroll experience is preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and good team player
- Independent, proactive, detail-minded and responsible
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Accountant
Interested parties please state your employment history, present and expected salary on your resume.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared within the Conpak Group.
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider applications unsuccessful. Personal data of an unsuccessful applicant will normally be kept for a period of 2 years.